05/09/2019 All day

Kia ora whånau,

Due to the weather we have decided to postpone our openday/ECE day until 14th November 2019. We had a discussion aboutthe quality of your visit in these conditions and we feel it is best totry for a fine day to make sure we can offer all the activities wehad planned. There is some moving about in groups betweenactivities and we would prefer to keep you warm and dry in orderto get the full experience. Our apologies for any inconveniencebut please save the date – 11th November in your calendar foropen day. Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support.

We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Ngå mihi nui,
Callie Raureti and Emma Coleman.